Precision machined parts are metal parts made by precision machining. Precision machining is the process of changing the shape, size or performance of the original parts by using precision mechanical equipment like CNC or other machine tools. According to the difference in processing methods, it can be divided into cutting processing and pressure processing. The mechanical processing method generally refers to a way of cutting, grinding and chipping metal materials by machinery.
The machining tools for manufacturing precision metal parts mainly include milling machines, grinders, precision lathes, CNC, etc. They can process precision parts such as turning, milling, planing, grinding, etc., and can complete various irregular shaped parts, and the highest machining accuracy can reach 10μm. With the rapid development of machining technology, many advanced machining methods have gradually emerged, such as micromachining technology, rapid prototyping technology, and ultra-precision machining technology.
The general steps to complete a precision machined part are as follows:
1. Analyze the assembly drawings and parts drawings;
2. Determine the workblank and raw materials;
3. Draw up the process route and select the positioning base;
4. Determine the equipment used in each process;
5. Determine the tools, fixtures, gauges and auxiliary tools used in each process;
6. Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods for each major process;
7. Determine the machining allowance for each process, and calculate the process size and tolerance;
8. Determine the machining data;
9. Determine the norm of the working hour.
ISUTAMI can customize high-precision machined parts of required materials in low MOQ according to customers’ drawings.